[ckan-discuss] Introductions

James Gardner james at 3aims.com
Fri Oct 15 15:22:46 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

I've been working with the Open Knowledge Foundation for the last few
weeks on the data.gov.uk and UKLP projects so thought I'd write to
introduce myself to the list for those of you who haven't met me yet.

I'm taking on a Project Manager role but will also be helping with some
development work on CKAN itself. In particular I'm interested in
documenting what CKAN is and how it can be used so that newcomers to
ckan.net can get up to speed more quickly on what it is all about.

My background is both as a Technical Consultant (mainly working for the
NHS) and as one of the founders of the Pylons project and author of the
Pylons Book.

Hopefully you'll know who I am now if you see me popping up on the list!

Cheers,

James