[ckan-discuss] Setting up CKAN for Romania?

Jo Walsh jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 23:36:13 BST 2010

On 02/09/2010 16:38, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> This kind of thing sounds to be something that would fit
> well within the regular monthly/bimonthly CKAN community calls that
> are planned to start in the near future under Friedrich (Lindenberg's)
> direction.

This sounds great. Friedrich, can you please post a schedule of the
calls, location of notes etc, *somewhere* where the wider world can see it.

I see there is a decent amount of CKAN documentation collected here,
links to the right place in the trac etc, perhaps this is a good place
to put extra info to start with:
http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/

However a documentation collection of this kind should probably be
linked from the main CKAN site, along with a list of all the
international CKANs, different translations etc.

Or is there somewhere i'm not looking? Maybe a simple Wordpress site
would help to collect things together? Look, i just made a stub:
http://ckan.okfn.org/

jo
--
Jo Walsh

Unlock places - http://unlock.edina.ac.uk/
phone: +44 (0)131 650 2973
skype: metazool

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.