[ckan-discuss] Proposed metadata standards for datacatalogs.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jun 20 13:30:52 BST 2011

Hi all,

Are people roughly happy with the metadata scheme that Kendra has come
up with - based on input from the Edinburgh meeting?

If so, I suggest we try and do a push this week to populate a
spreadsheet with the scheme as columns, and populate with metadata
from as many sources as we can this week, then import into
datacatalogs.org.

What do people think?

Tim: might you be up for helping to populate the spreadsheet?

J.