[ckan-discuss] Documentation work: FAQ and install via Debian

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 10:43:43 BST 2011

Did quite a bit of work on FAQ last night and this morning:

* <http://wiki.ckan.net/FAQ>

This is now CKAN software specific and I've moved all ckan.net / wider
community stuff to:

<http://wiki.ckan.net/Community_FAQ>

Please take a look and amend / append (especially happy to have
stubbed questions that people think should be answered).

Going forward I think we will probably fork wikis to have
wiki.ckan.net (or .org) be for software and something like
wiki.thedatahub.org for the wider community.

@Anna (and James): I've created http://wiki.ckan.net/Install_CKAN as a
temporary place to store some install stuff (I believe this will be
going into the Administrator Manual in sphinx not the wiki)