[ckan-discuss] Starting to populate datacatalogs.org

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 14:54:31 BST 2011

Hi Martin,

Yes that's a good point and we did consider that, but I opted to keep
things simple initially. We could add another optional field called
spatial coverage coords or something like that to allow people to
enter GeoJSON data for a catalog (as described for datasets in this
discussion: http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-discuss/2011-May/001314.html).
Would this suffice? Or we could also add a URI field if people think
that is the way to go, nothing is set in stone at present.

Cheers,
John