[ckan-discuss] How is publicdata.eu website powered

Mehdi El Fadil mehdi.elfadil at mango-is.com
Mon May 16 15:59:57 BST 2011

Hello,

I am currently studying options for an open data catalog project, and would
be interested in re-using some of the data from http://publicdata.euwebsite.

I have noticed the "data" link at the bottom of the site, and also the code
at bitbucket. I am not so familiar with semantic web, and I am wondering
whether opendata.eu is powered by on-the-fly parsing of the n3 files by some
search engine, or whether there exists a database storing each site
according to place, creator and file type. Also, are the data only available
under n3 format, or is it possible to extract it in any other format (json,
csv ..)?

Thanks very much for your support,

Mehdi El Fadil
<http://www.mango-is.com>