[ckan-discuss] Moderation Workflow Use Cases?

Peder Jakobsen | gmail pjakobsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:49:46 GMT 2012

In our organization, a moderator must be able to be notified of new
datasets, and approved them for publication.  I've searched the wiki for
documentation on workflow features, includeing the user stories list, but I
can't seem to find any detailed documentation.  Am I looking in the wrong
place?

User stories:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aon3JiuouxLUdDEzUkhranZZUW9zU3kwX3F1RElWWlE&hl=en_GB#gid

Also, how complete and recent are the user stories list?   There appears to
be no date or change history in the document (unless you are granted
permission via Google Docs I would assume).

Many thanks,

Peder Jakobsen
IT Consultant, Statistics Canada