[ckan-discuss] Suggestion to add a site to datacatalogs.org

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Thu Jan 17 15:04:12 GMT 2013

Hi Rikard,

On 11/01/2013, Rikard Fröberg <rikard at morus.se> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> In hope of this list being the appropriate place to suggest a new open
> data catalog,

It'll do :-) There is also the data-catalogs mailing list:
<lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/data-catalogs>.

> I'd like to propose the adding of Sweden's new (beta)
> official open data portal[1] to the datacatalogs.org site.
>
> 1. http://oppnadata.se (in Swedish)

Great! I've added it:

http://datacatalogs.org/catalog/oppnadata

I see there is also an entry for <http://www.opengov.se/data>, see

http://datacatalogs.org/catalog/opengov_se

Can you clarify the relation between these? Should both records
continue to exist?

Best,

Mark Wainwright