[ckan-discuss] CKAN feature roadmap. Support VOID files and SPARQL service description

Timothy Lebo lebot at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 5 20:53:52 BST 2013

Jerven,

I have a python (optional SADI-based) script [1] that will walk a "good" VoID file and lower the descriptions into the CKAN representation.
I call this nightly with cron and feed it the VoID that resolves from my data site's /void URI.

e.g., you can see the daily updates as more vocabularies are used and an example URI is added:
http://datahub.io/dataset/history/ichoose

Datasets in the http://datahub.io/group/prizms group do this based on my Prizms linked data integration and publication platform [2].

HTH.

Regards,