[ckan-discuss] What objects should search match?

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Tue Jul 9 14:36:08 BST 2013

I was thinking you could return them in separate lists. For example,
perhaps datasets are returned by default, but a button/link/tab lets
you choose results in Organizations and Groups instead. (Or some other
UI, but this gives the kind of idea I had in mind.)

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation