[ckan-discuss] Improvements to how we manage CKAN ideas and roadmap

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Mar 13 19:05:13 UTC 2014

Hi All,

*tl;dr: we have switched to Github issue tracker
<https://github.com/ckan/ideas-and-roadmap> for managing the Feature Ideas
and Roadmap for CKAN (see also the pretty version of the Roadmap
<https://waffle.io/ckan/ideas-and-roadmap>)*

As detailed previously<http://ckan.org/2013/06/24/ckan-roadmap-goes-public/>we
have a public we have a public process managing ideas and roadmap for
CKAN improvements.

This was being managed in Trello but is moving to Github issue
tracker<https://github.com/ckan/ideas-and-roadmap>

We have also updated the Roadmap page <http://ckan.org/roadmap> to give