[CKAN-support] Legacy entries on activity stream [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

Harsh, Akhilesh (OCIO) Akhilesh.Harsh at sa.gov.au
Mon Feb 17 22:46:11 UTC 2014

For Official Use Only

Thank You David.

Regards,
Akhilesh

-----Original Message-----
From: David Raznick [mailto:david.raznick at okfn.org]
Sent: Saturday, 15 February 2014 1:23 AM
To: Harsh, Akhilesh (OCIO)
Cc: Nigel Babu; support at ckan.org; Adam McGreggor; Darwin Peltan
Subject: Re: Legacy entries on activity stream [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

Hello Akhilesh

Just wanted to inform you that we have discovered the root of the
issue here and have had the fix in place since Tuesday.   The error
has not occurred again.

We always run security patches on the servers regularly and a patch in December caused an issue where if the component (solr) processes a certain amount of documents it causes it to stop accepting any more.
So the error unfortunately did not occur for a while after the patch
was applied, so was hard to detect.   We have a workaround for this
issue should not occur again.   Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

David