[ddj] Fwd: The worlds of hackers and journalists are coming together...

Burt Herman burtherman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:53:27 UTC 2012

Yes indeed, we jumped the gun a bit in having the group set up before we
had clear local organizers in place as we prefer to do. We'd love to get
something going in Berlin and want to make sure that it includes both the
media and technology communities there. Also, it's preferred to have a
first event on the schedule before launching the group to get things going.

Adam and Chris: We'd love to speak more about what you have in mind for the
group to get things started, and see who else as well is interested in
organizing.