[ddj] FT interactive team hiring data journalist in London

Martin Stabe martinstabe at gmail.com
Fri May 31 12:28:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

The Financial Times is hiring a data journalist to work on our interactive
news team in London.

You'd be part of a growing team of designers, developers and data
journalists who produce interactive graphics, data visualisations and news
apps for the FT. Here are some of the things that we do:

http://www.ft.com/interactive
http://blogs.ft.com/ftdata

The deadline for applications is 14 June, and full details are at the link
below:

https://www.careersatft.com/interactive-data-journalist-1647/JobDetails.aspx

If you have any further questions or want to chat about this informally,
please feel free to contact me!

best regards,

==
Martin Stabe