[ddj] For Journalism students in London or UK

Adrián BR abrddj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 11:16:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

Any journalism student reading? *Any journalism student in London who wants
to participate in ‪#‎BuildTheNews‬
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/buildthenews?source=feed_text&story_id=750084788396219>?*

I am Adrián, a journalism student in London.

I would like to participate in an event called "Build The News". It is a
chance for web developers to team up with student journalists to compete
with others in order to produce the best digital journalism project.

Here are some links:

http://buildthenews.wordpress.com/what-is-build-the-news/
http://buildthenews.wordpress.com/agenda/

It takes place 18th and 19th of October in London. *I am looking for a
team, we need to be between 3 and 5 people, so if anyone interested, let me
know and we can create a team to participate!*

Thanks so much!