[ddj] Salaries of public employees by name?

Wills, Tom tom.wills at thetimes.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 11:29:56 UTC 2016

Hi Sandra,

Quite a few UK government departments publish named salary data, e.g.
the Cabinet Office:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/senior-officials-high-earners-salaries

and the Foreign & Commonwealth Office:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/foreign-office-staff-and-salary-data

You can find many more at https://data.gov.uk

Tom

Tom Wills
Data Journalist
The Times & The Sunday Times
020 7782 5776
tom.wills at thetimes.co.uk

"Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail"

Newsworks - bringing advertisers and newsbrands together

www.newsworks.org.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may be

legally privileged and are the property of News Corp UK & Ireland

Limited on whose systems they were generated. News Corp UK

& Ireland Limited is the holding company for the News UK group,

is registered in England & Wales under number 81701, has its

registered office at 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF and

is registered with VAT number GB 243 8054 69. If you have received

this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not

use, distribute, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in

this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not
necessarily agreed or authorised by News Corp UK & Ireland Limited

or any member of its group. News Corp UK & Ireland Limited may

monitor outgoing or incoming emails as permitted by law.  It accepts
no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments.

News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and its titles are committed to abiding by
IPSO's regulations and the Editors' Code of Practice that IPSO enforces.