Fwd: ePSI Platform - Workshop in Budapest - 2 Octombrie

Bogdan Manolea bogdan la legi-internet.ro
Mar Sep 10 08:10:47 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Va fi un workshop pe tema Public Sector Information (PSI) in Budapesta
pe 2 Octombrie - poate intereseaza pe unii dintre voi sa participe.

Agenda evenimentului e aici
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/register-now-epsi-platform-workshop-budapest

Toate bune
Bogdan

     //
     /I am pleased to invite you to participate in this //ePSI Platform
     Workshop that will take place on the 2nd of October 2013 at the
     premises of MTA SZTAKI in Budapest, Hungary./
     //
     /This full day event //is an interactive working session and
     networking lunch for key decision-makers in the world of Public
     Sector Information (PSI) re-use in Hungary and beyond. //It will
     provide an excellent opportunity to share good practices related to
     the reuse of public open data, linked data and data visualizations,
     with representatives of the European Commission, members of the ePSI
     Platform Advisory board, as well as representatives of multinational
     corporations and local data journalists. //Lunch, coffee and
     refreshments will be offered to all participants!/
     //
     /Registration is now open <http://epsibudapest.eventbrite.com/>and
     the full agenda can be found here

<http://epsiplatform.eu/content/register-now-epsi-platform-workshop-budapest>.
     //You can also follow the event via the #epsi hashtag on Twitter./
     //
     /For more information, you can contact me or at:
     //info la epsiplatform.eu/ <mailto:info la epsiplatform.eu>

Best,

*Luis Meijueiro*

/ePSI Platform / CTIC-Centro Tecnológico/