Fwd: The Global Open Data Index 2015 is live – what is you country status?

Silviu Vert silviu.vert la gmail.com
Mie Dec 9 13:59:00 UTC 2015

Romania is ranked at *#13* in the 2015 Index with a score of *58%*, (64%
the previous year).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Subject: The Global Open Data Index 2015 is live – what is you country
status?

We are excited to announce that we have published the third annual Global
Open Data Index. This year’s Index showed impressive gains from non-OECD
countries with Taiwan topping the Index and Colombia and Uruguay breaking
into the top ten at four and seven respectively. Overall, the Index
evaluated 122 places and 1586 datasets and determined […]

via Open Knowledge Blog http://ift.tt/1Y15Xb7
Un atașament HTML a fost eliminat

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții Date-deschise