[ECODP-dev] evaluation new ODP site

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Feb 28 16:45:32 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your email. Are you sure that the user has the correct
permissions to add a dataset?

The link to the form is missing but if I go directly to the add dataset
page when logged in as that user I'm prompted to login in again.

If I log in as an admin and go to the page I can access the page.

http://odp.tenforce.com/data/en/dataset/new

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan