[ECODP-dev] Who from Tenforce/Leipzig should we add to new internal comms list with EU?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Feb 28 19:25:20 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Darwin has just added me to the list, and I'm going to
be occasionally chiming in re: EU ODP comms stuff.

For your info I'm attaching (provisional) notes from a recent workshop we
had on EU ODP communications on Monday in Luxembourg [1].

We're going to be setting up an internal private Google list re: EU ODP
comms including relevant people from contractor team, Publications Office
and EC. This will mainly be used to highlight press coverage and discuss
comms issues. Who (if anyone) should we add from Tenforce and Leipzig?

In any case, look forward to being a bit more in contact with you all. ;-)

All the best,

Jonathan

[1] Original here, please let me know if you want access:
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/114h20nBLAmYbRAwPaMyrwMkZjVY9WHBvEtKllBhx1_E/edit#

--
Jonathan Gray <http://jonathangray.org/> | @jwyg <http://twitter.com/jwyg>
Director of Policy and Ideas