[ECODP-dev] Follow up on sprint planning call yesterday

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Mon Jan 7 09:40:39 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On the topic of the architecture and elastic search we discussed.
Removing it can be done via
a) an upgrade to 1.8
b) an specific update of the the EC ODP version 1.7.2

where the cost of work for option b) is around 5 days and option a) is
much more?

Can you confirm this?

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26