[ECODP-dev] ODP Sprint update

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Jan 10 12:19:47 UTC 2013

Hi Luis,

Happy to have an update today but as previously stated we are blocked
waiting for 10F to give a brief on the tasks required in this sprint. The
status of the security issues is as described in my update email from last
Thursday - i.e. the EC need to apply the rules to the proxy filter and then
we will supply code changes in the next code release at the end of March
Note: That the limiting of login attempts needs to be set by the EC at the
proxy server level.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan