[ECODP-dev] Notes on tickets ODP-177 and ODP-178

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Jan 10 13:41:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just wanted to clarify a couple of things with regards to these tickets.
I can't comment via Jira so I would be grateful if you could please pass
these comments onto the commission.

ODP-177 - 2 users attached to the same DataProvider ID can not see the data
from each other
* The screenshots show each users "my profile" pages. This page only shows
the datasets that have been uploaded by the logged in user.
* The user can see the datasets that have been uploaded by a publisher by
browsing to the list of datasets from that publisher. If they are logged in
as å user which is a member of that publisher  they will see an edit button
on the dataset page (assuming it wasn't imported).

ODP-178 Dataset uploaded in batch mode is not editable to interactive user
from the same DataProvider ID
* It has always been the case that datasets that have been imported via the
API won't be able to be edited via the web interface. This is noted in the
meta-data spec.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan