[ECODP-dev] Fwd: FW: search cloud "nicer"

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Jul 17 06:50:06 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HOHN Norbert (OP) <Norbert.HOHN at publications.europa.eu>
Date: 2013/7/16
Subject: FW: search cloud "nicer"
To: Bert Van Nuffelen <bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com>

   ------------------------------

 *From:* HOHN Norbert (OP)
*Sent:* 16 July 2013 23:45
*To:* ARNAU SOLSONA Oscar (OP); Bert Van Nuffelen; ZAJAC Agnieszka (OP);
ISOARD Olivier (OP)
*Subject:* RE: search cloud "nicer"

  Hi Bert,

 thanks a lot. I checked it with Oscar. To align the cloud with the page's
graphical charter, please:

  1.    Use the same font stack than in the rest of the site: "Lucida Sans
Unicode","Lucida Grande",sans-serif

2.    Use the same color as in other links: #0099CC

3.    Underline the term on hover.

Thanks,

Norbert