[ECODP-dev] EU ODP - Semmap & Cubveviz

Bastiaan Deblieck bastiaan.deblieck at tenforce.com
Mon Mar 25 10:37:34 UTC 2013

Dear,

Please find attached the material presented by ULEI/infai on the Semmap &
Cubeviz last week. I suppose we should be able to reuse, at least parts of
this, in editorial content, testing, tutorials, ...

Many thanks to Publications Office for attending the session and many
thanks to ULEI/infai to present their material.

We will be starting the preparatoins for the apps to be in release 00.09.00
and will keep you informed on a plan and the approach.

Kind regards,
Bastiaan

--
Bastiaan Deblieck
Semantic Technology Business Unit Manager

http://www.tenforce.com/
T: +32 16 31 48 60
M:+32 475 95 49 32