[ECODP-dev] metadata label update

Darwin P darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu May 16 16:54:25 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

This seems like an odd decision to me - In our experience it is often very
useful to have a link back to the source off the dataset. Most users using
the catalogue won't be RDF experts so the concept of a URI that doesn't
link anywhere will simply confuse them. Can we discuss please?

Thanks,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager