[ECODP-dev] Best usage of support and handover time

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Oct 10 15:15:12 UTC 2013

Hi Jurgen,

I completely understand that we need to support the handover process.
However my point remains that there is 20 days allocated for us in this
phase and this isn't very long when spread across the remaining three
months until the end of the year. Therefore we need to use the time
sensibly otherwise it will all be exhausted very quickly.

I also strongly disagree with point c - At least 30% of the questions that
are being directed to us could be answered by 10F in the first instance.

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*