[ECODP-dev] ODP - Review of website by DGT - release 1.00 on test website http://212.71.25.148/en/data

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Tue Sep 10 07:33:09 UTC 2013

Good morning Glen,
I would agree with Darwin, we should keep the current format. Otherwise
we need to take care again all languages. In the particular case, we
discuss about only one language term deviation. Which honestly the
translated version of CKAN seems to me more logic in this particular case.

Have a nice day,
Dimitrios