[epsi-coord] topic reports / workload / engagement

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Jun 18 11:21:55 BST 2011

I've also just made some more open data related contacts in Romania,
who have experience related to geo-spatial data policies. Also I'd
like to talk with Ton and Rufus about their impressions from Bulgaria,
and make sure we conduct some further interviews following up on
contacts they made there. We should make sure we do these two topic
reports as well as we can.

Daniel: perhaps we can meet up and talk through this briefly next week?

All: are the deadlines on these reports internal or external?

J.