[epsi-coord] Installing Drupal 6 on epsiplatform.eu hosting enviro

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:26:22 BST 2011

Hi Nils,

I have two things I would like to ask you.

1) Can you install the Drupal CMS to the hosting environment we use for
epsiplatform.eu? Please use version 6.22 http://drupal.org/node/1168950 of
25 May 2011.

This is the most important thing.

2) Would it also be possible to install Twapperkeeper (
http://code.google.com/p/yourtwapperkeeper/)? This is a tool that allows the
creation of twitter archives, which we've been using a lot for events etc.
As the original tool no longer allows export of results, we'd like to run
our own instance of it. I'm not sure of the type of strain it puts on the
server etc. so have a quick look first if you want. It would be good to be
able to use this under the epsiplatform.eu domain, but otherwise I'll simply
run it from one of the servers I have access to, as something for in the
background.

Many thanks in advance!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

best,