[epsi-coord] Installing Drupal 6 on epsiplatform.eu hosting enviro

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 10:54:19 BST 2011

Hi Ton & Jason,

sorry for being pedantic - but is installing, configuring and
maintaining *new* software actually covered by the agreement ePSI/OKFN?
Particularly Drupal can mutate into a monster over time.

I can install the latest Drupal 6.x early next week. I will give
Twapperkeeper a try too, but since i don't know it yet i can't forsee
how quickly that will go.

Do you want me to install straight away on the production machine, or
first on the staging clone for you to try out?

Do you want to use some subdomain *.epsiplatform.eu ?

/nils.