[epsi-coord] epsi site

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 11:08:38 BST 2011

Hi all

My comment goes in the same direction.

frontpage:

- white is better (B)
- top navigation: relation between "examples" and "good practice, cases, etc" visually not clear. General relation between blue and yellow top navigation not clear. This looks actually better in A
- I like the fellow heading (News, Events..) from A, could try to have them on B
- the section of news and events looks a bit too "compressed" to me. A bit more padding would be good.
- "follow us on twitter" button doen't make sense were it is

content page:

- would be good to see how this would look with the white look
- I agree with Tom that the comment section looks a bit bulky
- since this is an example of an event: how would one recognise from the  top navi that this article is in the "event" section
- can we do better that "previous" and "next" article? (titles? or as subtitle under prev, next?) also: would that lik to articles or events?
- not clear why "Hello Jon Doe" section has moved down
- question: what is the plan with the "mentioned in this article" section? Is this to be automated or to be done by the editor?