[epsi-coord] Topic reports

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:40:52 GMT 2011

Hi,

Comprehensive list indeed

>7-10: Case studies, why do local OpenData initiatives work, or don't work?

I would really like to see (or write) one that focuses on the open
data/PSI in the cities.

One more possible topic might be to see how the PSI is present in
political and public discussion, why are politicians in favor or against
PSI initiatives and how the topic is discussed in media in different
member states.

-Jogi