[epsi-coord] not making it into the call...delayed in travel

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:47:05 GMT 2011

hi guys,

I'm not going to make home in time to be in the call at 16:30.

I will call Tom tomorrow morning to catch up.

Heard nothing from Juan in the past days.
Will have my draft fact sheets for you to read in the coming days.

Hans, Marc, the ECJ has ruled on Poland. And EC has started 2nd
infringement procedure step against Slovakia, Estonia. Is that something
that is relevant to our legal cases section? See
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/policy/psi/index_en.htm at bottom
of page.

best,

Ton