[epsi-coord] Fwd: Ares(2012)104964 - RE: Technical Report 1, ePSIplatform

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:33:25 GMT 2012

Hi all,
formal response to 1st Tech Report received.  Tom can you send an invoice
to the EC, and let us know what we need to invoice Zenc?

Although the Tech Report is now approved Juan asks for additional things
(even though I think that is already in the Tech Report).

The remark about the next conference, which they want to see in October I
cannot place at all.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts