[EU-lobby-data] doodle to decide next conference call

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Wed Oct 24 14:47:06 UTC 2012

Hi there,

embarrassingly I cannot find my notes with the date for the next call
that we agreed on when we spoke on October 15th. On the other hand, we
were not complete at that call, so perhaps it's anyway better to agree
via doodle. I've set up one with options Friday, Monday and Tuesday.

We should have a call soon to discuss - among other things - the website
design (Timo), progress on the programming and data normalisation, the
blog stories plus outreach plans (Helen is working on a proposal).
During the call we should try to agree on dates an times for all the
remaining conference calls between now and December 4th (less than six
weeks left).

Here's the doodle: http://www.doodle.com/ruckpxz39b5tfgu3#table

friendly greetigns

Olivier