[EU-lobby-data] next conference call: tomorrow at 13 o'clock

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Thu Oct 25 09:43:42 UTC 2012

Dear friends, based on the doodle, let's go for tomorrow, Friday 26
October 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. We'll use the CEO conference call system.

Proposed agenda:
- update on the website design, contract and timeline (Timo)
- which background texts do we need for the website?
- progress on the programming and data normalisation (Friedrich)
- which blog stories do we want ready for launch (Olivier)
- outreach plan (Helen is working on a proposal)
- agreeing on dates an times for all the remaining conference calls
between now and December 4th
- other issues

friendly greetings

Olivier