[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: Re: contract

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Mon Oct 29 11:13:50 UTC 2012

Hi all,

please find attached a draft MoU with TTC.

There are still some inconsistencies to adress. What do you think about
the MoU? I think paragraph IX is OK, since this is not about content,
data or programming, which we agreed to be open source. The design
itself doesn't need to be or even shouldn't be open source, right?

The proposed budget is 5,680 Euro. Is this OK? How do we want to split
this? If LobbyControl covers 1,680 Euro, could FoEE and CEO cover 2,000
Euro each?

Do you have any other comments or thoughts on this? If so, please tell
me quickly so that we can formally sign this thing before the end of
October.

All the best, Timo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------