[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: Re: contract

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Mon Oct 29 16:41:38 UTC 2012

Hi there Timo,

I have to check with finance team and Paul here if we can put an extra
2,000 for the design (we have the money, just need to check we can use
2,000 for the design in re-invoicing) and what we would need for that in
terms of contracts/offers logistics.

Getting back to you asap.

Glad this is all moving forward!

cheers from brussels

natacha
On 29/10/2012 12:13, Timo Lange wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please find attached a draft MoU with TTC.
>
> There are still some inconsistencies to adress. What do you think about
> the MoU? I think paragraph IX is OK, since this is not about content,
> data or programming, which we agreed to be open source. The design
> itself doesn't need to be or even shouldn't be open source, right?
>
> The proposed budget is 5,680 Euro. Is this OK? How do we want to split
> this? If LobbyControl covers 1,680 Euro, could FoEE and CEO cover 2,000
> Euro each?
>
> Do you have any other comments or thoughts on this? If so, please tell
> me quickly so that we can formally sign this thing before the end of
> October.
>
> All the best, Timo
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: Re: contract
> Datum: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:26:26 +0100
> Von: Mathilde <mathilde at tacticaltech.org>
> An: Timo Lange <timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de>
>
> Dear Timo!
>
> It was not forgotten, just where a few little emergencies friday and
> over the weekend..
>
> I am so so sorry you haven't received this yet, but please find attached
> a draft contract.
>
> Please let me know any thoughts.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mathilde
>

> On 29/10/12 10:14, Timo Lange wrote:
>> Hi Mathilde,
>>
>> how are you doing? You wanted to send me a draft contract...
>>
>> Cheers, Timo

Natacha Cingotti
Lobby transparency and corporate power
Friends of the Earth Europe