[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: URGENT - Update on Lobby facts and urgent question regarding data

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Tue Jan 15 11:19:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Mathilde now asks for feedback concerning the visuals (which I still
haven't been able to see yet). What I understood from you is that there
is not enough there yet to give a clear feedback. Can you comment anyway
on it? What do we need to give a definitive feedback?

I guess Friedrich is still unavailable?

Kind regards

Timo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------