[EU-lobby-data] Lobby crunch - Comments on Ester's docs for launch (advance release and press invit)

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Tue Jan 15 11:10:25 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

Thanks a lot Ester for the first drafts of the docs in relation to the
launch of the crunching tool. Even though the launch has been postoponed
again and we have not set a new date yet, I thought it would be good to
send comments already.

Obviously, if by the new launch date, we can have one or 2 juicy
figures/facts based on the data extracted with the tool, it would be
great to highlight them and use them as a showcase of what tool can do,
enticing people to join us for the launch.

I copy Fran/John to this email as they might have comments too, and I
think they've been in touch with Ester.

I'm happy to rework on this once we have more clarity on the launch
date. Ester, also don't hesitate if you need a hand for the texts of the
website.

Speak to you at our conference call and data cleaning session tomorrow

Natacha
--

Natacha Cingotti
Lobby Transparency and Corporate Power
natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org

Keep up-to-date with the successes and stories of our European network at:
www.foeeurope.org
www.facebook.com/FoEEurope
www.twitter.com/foeeurope