[EU-lobby-data] feedback for visuals (draft compilation)

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Wed Jan 23 12:59:01 UTC 2013

Thanks Timo,

unless I forget something big, this seems like a good summary. In terms
of style/graphics only, comments I got from other people in the office
also were that they found it quite nice, though they thought it's
difficult to comment in depth on the website as a whole by having access
to fixed pages only.

Speak in a bit

Natacha

Natacha Cingotti
Lobby Transparency and Corporate Power
Friends of the Earth Europe
Tel: +32 2 893 1023
Fax: +32 2 893 1035
natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org

Keep up-to-date with the successes and stories of our European network at:
www.foeeurope.org
www.facebook.com/FoEEurope
www.twitter.com/foeeurope