[EU-lobby-data] notes from conference call

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Fri Mar 1 10:12:54 UTC 2013

Hi there, I spent a lonely 10-15 minutes listening to very poor
jazz-funk on the conference call system, it looks like everyone has
forgotten about the call at 11... I suggest we wait with planning a next
call until Erik and Timo has solved the technical tasks needed for Curve
can continue the work on the website design. As soon as we get green
light from Erik and Timo, ideally including a deadline for when Curve
will have done their work, then we can make a proper plan for how to
finalise this project.

ciao

Olivier