[EU-lobby-data] Next conference call? we need to move on

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Fri Mar 15 10:21:53 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

I have the feeling we're losing track a bit. Have we decided on a next
date for a conference call? Let us plan one for next week.

@Timo/Mathilde, I seem to remember from our call that Mathilde had
offered to send us a new proposed timeline in the project. I might have
missed that in the flow of things. Would one of you two kindly circulate
or recirculate this so that we can see where we are vis-à-vis the plans
and how we move forward?

@Erik/Timo: any news from Curve?

Thinking that the A-EU assembly is in less than a month from now, I
think we should do our best to try and use this moment also in relation
to the development of this tool, what do we think?

Looking forward to it! WE CAN DO IT :-) :-) :-)

--
Natacha Cingotti
Lobby transparency and corporate power
natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org