[EU-lobby-data] Next conference call? we need to move on

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Fri Mar 15 10:34:34 UTC 2013

Hi Natacha,

I fully agree that we need to move on with this!

Regarding your questions I can say that Curve/Tactical is waiting on us
to send them further information. Only then will they be able to produce
a new timeline for the project. We do not have a solid schedule right
now which is certainly not a good situation.

Erik and I originally had planned to send new info to Curve early this
week. Since that didn't happen, we now aim for early next week, I suppose.

YES, WE CAN! ;)

Timo