[EU-lobby-data] Lobbyfacts texts for the website + my update on plan of action

ester ester at corporateeurope.org
Fri May 17 12:18:42 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

To get the ball rolling, I send attached the *texts for the website
*(commented already by Natacha). I'd be great if whoever wants to
comment can have a look. According to the plan of action next week they
will have to be edited by Rachel/Fran.

About the *blog writing*, which I had in the plan of action for this
week, I haven't been able to do it, as I haven't the *rankings* yet.
Having them is really essential not only for the blog writing, but also
for the *outreach plan* with Fran (because depending on what info we get
the outreach can differ), so not having that would also delay my tasks
for next week.

Next week we have the datacleaning session at 14h. And, if everyghing's
going fine, we'll have the prototype of the website, so we'll have to
put some time into testing too. So we have an intense week ahead!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

ester

--
Ester Arauzo