[EU-lobby-data] Lobbyfacts texts for the website + my update on plan of action

Erik Wesselius erik at corporateeurope.org
Fri May 17 12:48:43 UTC 2013

Hi Ester,

On 17/05/13 14:18, ester wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> To get the ball rolling, I send attached the *texts for the website
> *(commented already by Natacha). I'd be great if whoever wants to
> comment can have a look. According to the plan of action next week
> they will have to be edited by Rachel/Fran.
>
> About the *blog writing*, which I had in the plan of action for this
> week, I haven't been able to do it, as I haven't the *rankings* yet.
> Having them is really essential not only for the blog writing, but
> also for the *outreach plan* with Fran (because depending on what info
> we get the outreach can differ), so not having that would also delay
> my tasks for next week.

As regards the rankings, I will talk to Friedrich tomorrow and make sure
(either by generating them myself or by asking him to to that) that you
have rankings to work with on Tuesday next week. I will also update my
lists of unregistered entities before next Tuesday.

> Next week we have the datacleaning session at 14h. And, if
> everyghing's going fine, we'll have the prototype of the website, so
> we'll have to put some time into testing too. So we have an intense
> week ahead!
As Curve hasn't come back to me yet and they wrote that they have a busy
schedule the next two weeks, I am afraid we won't have a prototype next
week.

Have a nice Whitsunday long weekend and see you on Tuesday.

Erik

email:   erik at corporateeurope.org

phone:   +31-(0)30-2364422
mobile:  +32-(0)476-901587 (only when I'm in Belgium)
skype:   zilverling
twitter: erikwesselius

website: http://www.corporateeurope.org