[euopendata] REMINDER: Seventh EU Open Data Call, today at 1700 BST / 1800 CET

Michael Hausenblas michael.hausenblas at deri.org
Tue Jun 8 12:49:01 UTC 2010

Sorry, won't be able to make it either :(

It is too bad that this clashes on a regular basis with my W3C Working Group
meeting at the same time (and I can't really choose, as I'm chairing it ;)

> One agenda item should be to let national initiatives report about the
> stat-of-play in their respective countries. Maybe you can discuss that
> today already a little - I guess we should set up a wiki page for the
> agenda planning too.

I concur and would suggest to also have a look at the "European Digital
Competitiveness Report" [1] in this context.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/digital-agenda/documents/edcr.pdf