[euopendata] REMINDER: Seventh EU Open Data Call, today at 1700 BST / 1800 CET

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:47:15 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I am going to join the call today and I will bring some news with me.

I haven't tried the confcall yet. It seems that there is no dial-in
number from Finland, only the mysterious "any other country" without
price tag.

Is it possible to join with skype-out: Or why not SkypeOut?

Skype Out is a great way to join a call from anywhere in the world - all
you need is a PC and Internet access.

PS: Frien of mine also recommended, I have no experience
http://www.teamspeak.com/