[euopendata] VL: Digital Agenda Stakeholder Day, 25 October 2010

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:10:00 UTC 2010

  Hi all,

Thanks Titti and Marc for suggestions.

I shortened the Marc's text to about 800 *characters* and listed the
other suggestions as titles here:
http://euopendata.okfnpad.org/3

btw. Marc I have read your article but can't remember the four factors
out of memory... and for some reason your link didn't work?

If you have a spare moment with a cup of coffee today, please help me to
type in something under the empty titles.

-Jogi